Pictures for your enjoyment. Not in any particular order. The car was in Central America but I have lost the web site This one just dropped by the workshop Hand made X member Another ring in
This narrative came from somewhere, including some pictures, It somehow became corrupted. I have recovered the text only and cleaned it up to read slightly better. The recovered file had all sorts of extra line breaks and gaps making it difficult to read. This is my sort of project as evidenced by posts in this Blog If any reader knows of the original article or of the current location of this car could they please advise. DR Go ogle cannot find any references other than the ones in my Blog, perhaps I am not asking the questions properly :-) His Vincent motorcycles are now with the Vincent historical folk https://www.vincentownersclub.co.uk/threads/neville-higgins-machines.19024/ https://www.vincentownersclub.co.uk/threads/neville-higgins.8397/ Enjoy :-) BUILDING A V8 FASTBACK RAPIER by Neville Higgins PART ONE: EARLY DAYS After spending three years from 1953 to 1957 working on 37 litre supercharged V12 Rolls-Royce engines, as an engine fitter in the Royal Air Forc...
Comments
Post a Comment